Industrial Theme Interior Design
Industrial Theme Interiors began in New York City in Late 1970s , when they began to convert Old Factories and Abandon spaces into Residential spaces becoz of Limited Real Estate options.This style Celebrates the materials that make up the skeletons of Homes and Strives to display them rather Hide them.
Some of The important Features of this style are...
• Furniture with metal pipes, Tolixside chair, and other contemporary pieces
• As many different metals as possible be it Iron, Nickle, Steel, Copper
• Neutral color scheme –Gray, black, white, and minimal color
• Avoid patterns or use them minimally mostly Geometric
• Bare windows with black metal frames or roller shades
• Rough wood, stone, or polished concrete with simple rugs
• Open cage lights with Edison bulbs, track lighting
• Framed schematics/patents and old gears hung on the walls
•Excessive use of exposed brick and bare concrete
This theme if Intelligently used can save money and give good results, It si also very easy to maintain as compared to other themes.
Industrial theme can be used for developing Houses, Offices, Restaurants, Cafes, Garment shops etc,